FIRST HOME – Freehold Executive Townhouse with Views
37 SCOTT Road, HERSTON QLD 4006
Taking in a spectacular vista and enjoying a perfect northern aspect is this sophisticated freehold townhouse. Centrally located to absolutely everything including multiple lifestyle precincts and walking distance to the Royal Brisbane and Woman’s Hospital. This is a perfect first starter for a professional single, couple or young family looking for easy access to fantastic schools. With excellent appeal to investors alike this is solid opportunity given its position which includes walking distance to Enoggera Creek walking pathways and bike tracks. Sensational appeal to all.
– Gorgeous suburban vista from rear of the home
– Extremely quiet and private with a north aspect
– Elevated position in a boutique complex
– Atrium terrace with bi-fold aluminium shutters
– Gorgeous garden, mature trees and storage
– Upgrades throughout including hardwood floors
– Large bright open plan living area
– Well-proportioned kitchen with granite island
– Master bed with balcony and breath-taking views
– Two generous bedrooms with built-ins
– Two bathrooms including ensuite to master
– Separate powder room and laundry
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Crimsafe screens and doors, app-controlled alarm
This peaceful location sits on the fringe of the city and offers direct access to an excellent choice of restaurant and shopping precincts such as Newstead, Fortitude Valley, Kelvin Grove, Paddington and Windsor. Walking distance to the R.B.W.H. and QUT Kelvin Grove Campus with a bus stop at the end of the road, getting anywhere is a breeze. Herston is a hidden gem, tightly held and offers great facilities all within easy reach. An excellent choice of schools both public and private are available to urban families.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.