FIRST HOME Renovation Potential on 650sqm
11 Markway Street, CHERMSIDE WEST QLD 4032
Built in the 1960’s and positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is this high-set home. Loved for many years by it’s current owners, there is a modernised bathroom, three well sized bedrooms, a wide rear yard with a large separate shed and plenty of extra storage underneath. This is a fantastic opportunity to move in, renovate further and update throughout. A perfect opportunity for buyers looking to enter the market or astute investors looking to value add to an investment and their portfolio. Positioned in a popular suburb that offers great schools and convenience to all amenities.
– Original kitchen with new oven and cook top
– Modernised fully tiled bathroom with shower
– Three large bedrooms with built in shelving
– Hardwood flooring under existing floor coverings
– Remote split system air-conditioning in living
– Separate toilet and ceiling fans throughout
– Sunroom with elevated leafy street outlook
– Outside shed with roller door and side entrance
– New electric hot water system recently replaced
– Fully insulated,single garage underneath with utility
Rode Road Shopping Centre is within walking distance and buses are at the end of the street, life in this location is convenient and easy. There are is also a supermarket, gym and variety shops and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre is only a short drive away. Across from this street is plenty of green space with Raven Street Reserve and Huxtable Park. This is a great location for a first start home and your new lifetsyle.