15 Gort Crescent, Stafford QLD 4053
Discover something special at this elevated post-war beauty tucked privately behind a white picket fence in a quiet pocket on the edge of Gordon Park. The long-time owners first fell in love with the home’s enormous timber deck; its aspect allowing year round peaceful views and breezes, creating an additional living area and a wonderful entertaining space. Freshly modernised, this home is perfect for first home buyers, investors and young families due to its quiet no-through road position.
– Renovated family home with gorgeous street appeal
– Seamless open plan living on to spacious deck
– Indoor and outdoor areas capture the best of all seasons
– Delightful front porch feature to welcome you home
– High ceilings, timber floors and classic white interiors
– French doors flow to entertaining deck with flyover roof
– Large 678m2 LMR zoning with plenty of options
– Three built-in bedrooms, master with ensuite and air-con
– Family bathroom with corner spa, soft grey floor tiles
– Updated kitchen with Miele oven and lots of storage
– Home office, laundry and workshop areas on lower level
– Perfect yard for children and pets to play, cubby house
– Fully fenced with privacy screening trees, vege patch
This lovely home is walking distance to Stafford’s new resurgence and exciting emphasis on lifestyle; a vibrant dining and café scene with more gourmet offerings on the way. A safe laneway takes you to the bike paths and dog off leash area of Kedron Brook’s network of green spaces, and with a choice of schools, shops, fantastic bus services and the Airport Link tunnel just up the road, you will adore living here!
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.