FOREVER HOME – GRAND LIVING WITH TIMELESS APPEAL
25 Crowther Street, Windsor QLD 4030
Auction Location: On-site.
Enjoyed by the same family for 27 years, this much-loved 1940’s gabled Queenslander sits on two titles in one of Windsor’s most tightly-held streets. A testament to times when backyards were large enough to accommodate children’s play for hours on end. Opportunities to secure large parcels of land are rare and limited in this suburb. Create your own lifelong family memories in this beautiful home.
• Beautifully renovated family home on 1164m2
• Spectacular landscaped garden with mature trees
• Sophisticated living and entertaining areas
• Silky-oak detailed study opening to verandah
• Large bedrooms with separation, all with robes
• Superb design inclusions and premium fittings
• French doors flow to large decks on both levels
• Ultra-contemporary kitchen bathed in light
• Premium SMEG and Miele appliances
• Elegant dual living to lower level, workshop
• Luxurious bathrooms, ducted air conditioning
• Backyard play court, safely fenced for pets
• 2 small car garage, additional off street parking
• Rates are $824.65.
With wide, quiet streets and large family-friendly allotments, Windsor is highly prized as a prestigious, leafy inner-city suburb. This home is just a short walk to Kedron Brook offering a variety of bike paths and walking trails together with an off- leash area for family pets to roam free. It offers unbeatable access across Brisbane and close proximity to the city, only 4kms away. With a great choice of quality schools, first-class dining, shopping and entertainment options nearby, you are spoilt for choice.