Renovator FIRST home on 597m2
79 Haig Street, Gordon Park QLD 4031
*Call Garry to arrange an inspection*
Situated within the booming suburb of Gordon Park, this post war home offers endless opportunities for first home buyers, investors or developers alike. This property sits on 597m2 of level, Low to Medium Density Residential zoned land with 14m frontage. Offering plenty of room for growing families looking to get their first home in this blue-chip suburb or skilled renovators interested in potential development opportunities.
– 597m2 of Low to Medium Residential zoned land
– Three Generous sized bedrooms
– Large renovated kitchen with gas cooktop
– North facing backyard with covered patio
– Neat and tidy bathroom with bath-tub
– Huge living space and separate dining area
– Separate lock up car accommodation
– Solid rental return valued from $475 – $500 per week
Within short walking distance to Kedron Brook, you could be riding a bike with the kids or walking your family pet pooch along the many pathways provided throughout Gordon Park. This suburb has a reputation for providing a great community feeling and is just 6kms to Brisbane City. Central to hospitals, quality schools and offers a choice of four shopping centres within minutes.