CLASSIC HOME – Great Choice for a Young Family
8 Carroll Crescent, Grange QLD 4051
Auction Location: On Site.
There is a lot to love about this 1920’s classic Queenslander, with a wide verandah ideal for weekend brunches and afternoon drinks along with much more. Featuring beautiful timber floors, bay window, vintage pendant lights and white VJ interiors that accentuate the high ceilings. The owners have enjoyed the wraparound lawns and undercroft providing great entertaining and games areas for family gatherings and plenty of additional storage. This home is perfect for young families keen to enter the Grange market with add value opportunities.
– Character filled home with gorgeous street appeal
– Large eat-in kitchen, Smeg cooking, Bosch d/w
– Ample kitchen storage, plumbed fridge space
– Spacious air conditioned family living room
– Three built-in bedrooms, two opening to verandah
– Renovated bathroom with stone vanity top
– Under house second bathroom, new concrete
– French doors and traditional fretwork features
– Remote tandem garage plus off street parking
– 2kW solar inverter system, ample storage
– Fully fenced yard with a vegetable patch
– Plenty of options to further renovate
– Rates are $538.62 per quarter
Situated in one of the inner north’s best lifestyle locations, it’s a quick walk to the wide open spaces of Kedron Brook, the Grange Library and Wilston’s amazing cafés. Commuting to the CBD is a breeze with buses at the end of the street, the train nearby and less than a 15 minute drive in the car. Ideal for families, the esteemed Wilston State School is just around the corner.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.