FAMILY HOME – Reside, Renovate and Rebuild on 607sqm
33 Howard Street, Grange QLD 4051
In the heart of leafy Grange is this immaculate 1930’s residence with beautiful hardwood floors, two living areas and an ideal north facing entertainer’s deck overlooking a great backyard that the kids and pets alike will love. Suited to young families and professionals looking for that convenient inner city abode with plenty of surrounding green spaces, cafés and fabulous amenities nearby, updated finishes and modern must-have inclusions, there is nothing more to do than move in and enjoy.
For astute buyers and investors, this property has no BCC traditional house character overlay and therefore also allows for rebuilding a new home.
– Picturesque Queenslander with classic bay window
– Private allotment with shade trees and vege patch
– Welcoming porch entry to sitting room or study
– Three air conditioned bedrooms, all built-in
– Leadlight French doors to formal living room
– High ceilings and traditional timber features
– Large light and airy family dining area
– Modern kitchen with feature pendant lighting
– New Bosch oven, dishwasher and induction cooktop
– Large alfresco deck ideal for Brisbane’s climate
– Second living area opens to garden terrace
– Two-car tandem garage and ample storage, solar
– Rates are $664.06 per quarter
Grange has an undeniable community feel, boasting sporting fields, the fabulous Kedron Brook and Grange Library with café, park playgrounds and picnic areas for all the family. In the Wilston State School catchment, with city buses at the end of the street, Paddock Espresso and the funky Quincy’s underground bar and café a short walk away, you will love living here.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.