RENOVATOR HOME – Opportunity to Restore, Renovate and Develop
25 Hazlewood Street, Paddington QLD 4064
Attention renovators and investors. This home is positioned on a prime corner block with two street access, perfect for those wanting a generous 520m2 block in the heart of Paddington. This inner-city gem is ready for some love and attention to restore it to its former glory, add and extend to create your forever home. With charming traditional features such as double-hung windows, classic VJ panelling and high ceilings, this home is full of character.
– Opportunity to renovate or rebuild your dream home
– Corner block with double street frontage
– Traditional VJ panelling and period features
– Wide timber floorboards, 3m soaring ceilings
– Double lock up garage, fully fenced
– Sunroom opening into the hallway
– Walking distance to Latrobe Terrace shops and dining
– Highly sought after location, close to amenities
– Easy commute to the centre of Brisbane
– Rates are $800.77 per quarter
With Latrobe Terrace at the end of the street, this home is situated close to cafés, restaurants and even Paddington Central Shopping Centre with Woolworths. A short drive to Suncorp Stadium, QUT Kelvin Grove and inner-city schools, this highly sought after location is not to be missed. With bus routes running along Latrobe Terrace, it is also an easy commute to Brisbane CBD.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.