LUXURY HOME – New Construction Showcasing 180° Views
36 Allowrie Street, Stafford QLD 4053
This architecturally designed, 6-star energy efficient home will absolutely astound; built to embrace spectacular views across the city that you will never tire of, and to take in breezes from its elevated position. With clean lines and clever details, high-end finishes and upmarket inclusions. This home situated on a large 688m2 block in a quiet street is perfect for professionals and families that prioritise comfortable living and stylish entertaining, all within 15 minutes of the CBD.
– Bespoke contemporary with 2.7m ceilings to both levels
– Engineered oak floors, soft grey and white tonal interior
– Living areas flow to deck and terrace with skyline vistas
– Low emissivity glass throughout for thermal insulation
– Louvres and 2.4m high glass allows passive ventilation
– Innovative Bosch kitchen appliances, butler’s pantry
– Light filled interiors, opening to stunning views
– Secluded entry courtyard to front entrance
– 6kW solar, instantaneous gas hot water, premium taps
– Zoned air conditioning, discreet diffusers living areas
– Office/media room with sliding barn door and city views
– Double garage plus room for 2 more cars off-street
– Side access for vehicles through to fully fenced rear yard
– Rates are $645.25 per quarter
Quote from architect:
“This bespoke, contemporary residence has been Architecturally designed around a central courtyard, with a focus on subtropical design for the Queensland climate.
Natural light and ventilation flow freely into the house through the glass louvres of the courtyard.
The design of the house has been oriented to capture the stunning city and mountain views. Large windows from the main Living area upstairs purposefully open up to this aspect.
The bedrooms and second living area open up onto the yard at the lower level, emphasising indoor/outdoor living.”
Reimagining today’s urban lifestyle, this amazing home is well situated to take advantage of in-demand amenities. Stafford and surrounds is abuzz with new dining precincts and gourmet food providores, parklands and bicycle paths. Stafford Heights State School is a five minute walk away and nearby tunnel links provides quick access across Brisbane.
*Front fence is for illustration purposes only*