CLASSIC HOME – Character Filled 1930s Californian Bungalow
56 Grange Road, Grange QLD 4051
Auction Location: On Site.
Accomplishing a contemporary renovation whilst respecting and retaining the traditional features, the current owners have remodelled this large, single level bungalow into a stylish, functional and superb energy efficient home. Formal rooms feature exquisite domed plaster ceilings with ornate cornices, bay windows and stunning dark timber woodwork and cabinetry with leadlight glass inserts. Perfect for professional couples that love grand entertaining, the enormous eat-in kitchen opens to a private timber deck and flows to a lovely level lawn and garden terrace.
– Contemporary kitchen with charcoal stone benchtops
– Pyrolytic self-cleaning oven and induction cooktop
– Wide central island table seats four, appliance storage
– Cloak cupboard, air conditioned formal living room
– Heritage master suite, walk through robe and ensuite
– Three spacious bedrooms with high ceilings (2 with a/c)
– Mosaic floor tiled bathroom with extra-large bath
– Dedicated work from home office with garden view
– Original pine floorboards throughout, vast attic storage
– Original freestanding single garage, studio or workshop
– 607m2, turn-around bay, multi car off-street parking
– New roof and 9kW solar – no current power costs
– Rates are $538.88 per quarter
Conveniently situated, you’ll be able to leave the car at home with bus stops close by to take you to the City, Valley, Wilston Village and Reading Newmarket. Access to the safe bikeways, walking trails, and dog off-leash areas of Kedron Brook parklands and family friendly Grange begin within a few minutes’ walk from your front door, with some great coffee stops, including Paddock Espresso, along the way.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.