CLASSIC HOME – Ultra-Convenient Inner City Queenslander
42 Harris Street, Windsor QLD 4030
This well-loved Queenslander is situated in a prime Windsor location, ultra convenient to Windsor State School, City and Airport. With a charming picket fence and laneway bordering the property offering side/rear access to the 513m2 allotment for additional parking or develop the home further in time with ease. A delightful north facing sleepout or home office greets you on arrival and leads to an open plan living area, traditional interiors and elevated rear deck that welcomes south easterly breezes.
– Quiet, community minded area only 4km from the City
– Attractive street appeal with established gardens, lawns
– High ceilings, VJs and timber floors throughout
– Plentiful windows allow loads of natural light and airflow
– Large kitchen area with Ilve gas freestanding cooker, d/w
– Main bedroom with French doors to sleepout
– Bathroom with terrazzo floor and built in linen storage
– Timber deck with shade sail, car accommodation under
– Air conditioned living and master bedroom
– Secure storage, laundry and workshop areas downstairs
– Options to renovate or extend the home at your leisure
– Next door to heritage-listed Windsor State School
– Rates are $712.69 per quarter
When convenience, nearby dining, public transport and shorter travel times and distances are must-haves in your search for a new home, the prestigious inner north suburb of Windsor ticks all the boxes. A great start to the day is the short walk that takes you to the top of the Eildon Hill Reserve, a lesser known landmark look-out that has stunning, far reaching views across the Brisbane skyline.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.