FAMILY HOME – Modern and Beautifully Presented
26 Khartoum Street, Gordon Park QLD 4031
Boasting voluminous, light-filled living spaces and completed in 2018, is this near new family home. A well considered floor plan features perfect connectivity to a wide entertaining deck and terrace via glass sliding doors. The over-sized spacious living zones are impressive with fresh interiors and neutral tones, guaranteed to be enjoyed with family and friends. Taking in sweeping suburban views back towards the city and elevated to capture year round breezes. Set on a wide quiet street with low maintenance gardens, spend more time doing what you love. This spacious home is perfect for families, professionals and investors with a desire to secure a home within a premium inner city locale.
– Prime north/east to rear elevation and aspect
– Entry foyer with stunning hardwood timber staircase
– Large, stone topped kitchen island to seat five
– Blanco 900mm gas 5 burner cooktop and oven
– Upper Master suite with deck, WIR and ensuite
– Home office and bedrooms on lower level
– Large family bathroom & powder room amenities
– Outdoor living with N/E aspect
– Air-conditioned upper level, fans throughout
– Remote garage, extensive linen & laundry storage
– Level yard with secure fencing for pets
Only 6km to CBD, Gordon Park is an absolute gem, an inner-north pocket that is central to great shopping, Kedron Brook, excellent transport and close to the new Stafford Road dining scene. Only 100m to the quiet Gordon Park playground and a 3 min drive to Padua and Mt Alvernia Colleges.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.