CLASSIC HOME – Stylish Renovation and City Views
137 Eildon Road, Windsor QLD 4030
Positioned on a wide allotment with gorgeous street appeal is this stunning Queenslander. Freshly renovated inside and out with plenty of space to extend, put in a pool and still have room for the kids to play, the opportunities presented here are endless. With city skyline views, intricately detailed character features and perfect north to rear aspect.
– Spacious family living set across a single level
– Living areas with high, ornate plaster ceilings
– Elegant leadlight features and bay window
– Porch, terrace and pergola area for entertaining
– Light-filled sunroom, office or children’s playroom
– Brand new kitchen with 30mm granite benchtops
– Three very large bedrooms, two open to sunroom
– Walk-in rain shower with niche, slick cabinetry
– Fenced, pet friendly yard with side access, shed
– Single lockable garage with workshop space
– Windsor SS catchment, private schools nearby
Windsor is a great location with excellent public transport and links to the major arterials and tunnels. With fantastic shopping at Homezone and The Windsor Centre, easy walking distance to cafés, dining, shopping and transport, it doesn’t get any better than this. Downey Park sports fields, dog park and playgrounds connect to the Enoggera Creek Bikeway with kilometres of safe cycling options.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.