FAMILY HOME – Private, Peaceful, Prime Location
34 Windsor Avenue, Lutwyche QLD 4030
Auction Location: ON-SITE.
There is so much to love about this twin gabled 1938 built Queenslander, its restored ornate character features and modern styling, spacious living across both levels and ultra-quiet, tree lined cul-de-sac position. With a 5 min. walk to schools and Kedron Brook, a rumpus, multiple private outdoor spaces and pool, this home offers the perfect family lifestyle. Enjoy low maintenance surroundings and the superb functionality, with secure separate entry on the ground level suitable for home business or dual living arrangements.
– Large entertainer’s deck overlooking pool area
– Intricate plaster ceilings and preserved timbers
– Beautiful leadlight feature windows and bay seat
– Formal lounge, front verandah with north aspect
– Tiled downstairs living areas, office, mud room
– Spacious light filled kitchen and family dining
– Well separated bedrooms, 3 upstairs and 1 down
– Modern bathrooms, ample storage throughout
– Lower level bathroom for private use
– Children’s undercover and grassed play areas
– Deep inground pool with glass balustrading
– Level 405m2 landscaped gardens, parking for 2+
– Catchment for Wooloowin SS and Kedron SHS
Close to the action, this pocket of Lutwyche is a short walk to Market Central shopping, the Northern Busway and the newly announced Lamington Markets development which will bring indoor fresh food markets, cinemas and restaurants to this thriving suburb. Relish an easy 6km city commute and the Kedron Brook lifestyle that’s right on your doorstep.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.