CLASSIC HOME – Queenslander With Standalone Shop Space
75 Groom Street, Gordon Park QLD 4031
Auction Location: ON-SITE.
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure both a home to live in and an independent shopfront all on the one title; ideal for your own business or to lease out, home office, gym or teenager’s retreat. Suitable for any number of purposes, the character filled detached shop does not impact on those residing in the home. Situated on an elevated corner position, this immaculate, renovated Queenslander has only one neighbour, private established gardens and deck, and stylish, spacious living areas with treetop views.
– Two buildings on 483m2 LMR2 residential zoning
– Great street appeal for business, quiet location
– Early Queenslander with traditional features
– Shop has two a/c rooms plus private amenities
– Recently repainted exteriors and interiors
– Formal living and light filled, breezy dining
– Bosch induction cooktop and oven, wide servery
– 3 large built in bedrooms, master with ensuite
– Grohe tapware to both neutral toned bathrooms
– Decorative steel and Crimsafe security doors
– Secure double garage and storage areas under
– Fenced, with lush lawns and two street access
Gordon Park offers a wonderful balance of lifestyle and amenity. Grab the kids, dog and a coffee from Marché du Macaron or Mistress of Spice and enjoy the green spaces and recreational facilities of Kedron Brook, just 250m from your door. Close to Lutwyche and Stafford’s retail and dining precincts, this ultra-convenient location has it all.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.