CLASSIC HOME – Charming Colonial on City Fringe
26 Swan Terrace, Windsor QLD 4030
This classic home is a stunning example of old and new, lovingly renovated and perfectly presented. With soaring high ceilings, spacious bedrooms, and open living zone with all the traditional features expected in a home of this era. Featuring a renovated kitchen with bi-fold windows that connect to the covered entertaining deck overlooking a manicured level garden. This highly sought-after location is walking distance to the new Victoria Park gardens, RBWH and Downey Park precinct.
• Gorgeous welcoming street appeal
• Bullnose veranda with a stunning aspect
• Elevated position capturing breezes
• Covered wide rear deck with stairs to yard
• Fully renovated kitchen and bathrooms
• Free standing bath to soak away the day
• Three large bedrooms over one level
• Undercover parking for three vehicles
• Extensive storage under the home
• VJ’s, timber floors and ornate timberwork
• Perfectly framed yard with mature trees
Windsor has held its position as a blue chip suburb and growth in this location is definitely guaranteed. Positioned in the Windsor State School catchment, easy direct access to the CBD by foot, bike or public transport. Walking distance to everything a professional or young family needs.