CONTEMPORARY HOME – Backing Onto Nature Reserve
52 Alcester Street, Grange QLD 4051
Set in a lush elevated position with bushland views across to Grange Forest Park and with exclusive rear gate access to Alderley Grove, is this sophisticated contemporary residence. Boasting stunning finishes and appointments such as timber rich living areas and a wide entertaining deck with spa. Providing a feeling of ultimate privacy, enjoying year round cross breezes with extensive banks of louvres throughout and a separate family room that opens to a secure level rear yard. Set amongst the trees with the sound of nature in a prime dress circle location.
– Sweeping views from living and bedroom levels
– Central family area opens to deck and terrace
– Polished timber floors, high living area ceiling
– New carpet throughout and freshened interiors
– Caesarstone kitchen with soft close cabinetry
– Master suite with walk through robe and ensuite
– Spacious, built-in bedrooms, one with study nook
– Attic storage room, practical bathroom zones
– Ducted Daikin air-conditioning throughout
– Downstairs powder room, easy care tiled rumpus
– Remote driveway entry gate and garage door
– Large double garage with drive through to yard
Grange is close to it all at just 5km from the CBD, and has a lifestyle location that its residents love, with the bikeway, walking trails and dog off-leash areas of Kedron Brook accessible within a few minutes. Bus stops nearby offer convenient travel for school students and city workers, with Coles Alderley only 3 minutes away by car.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.