RARE OPPORTUNITY – Two Homes And Character Commercial
29 Groom Street, Gordon Park QLD 4031
Auction Location: ON-SITE.
This is an outstanding opportunity for owner occupiers and investors to secure an extremely versatile property in a highly visible location. Explore the income producing potential of these two buildings set across two titles totalling 810m2. With a character commercial shopfront and attached three bedroom residence and a separate two bedroom Queenslander, the possibilities are endless. With renovated interiors, multiple vehicle off-street parking and vacant possession, this rare and valuable proposition is available now.
– Great street exposure for operating a business
– Shop was original Gordon Park corner store
– Can be reconfigured to suit. Spacious living
– Recently repainted, air-conditioned interiors
– Secure premises, remote gate, two car shed
– 1930s Queenslander with deck and sleepout
– Character features, renovated throughout
– Option to move, raise, extend or build in under
– Level fenced yards. Bus stops two doors away
– Live in one or rent out both for great return
– Wooloowin SS and Kedron SHS catchments
– BCC rates $2,109.29 in total per quarter
Lifestyle and amenity go hand in hand here at Gordon Park. From this location, walk 150m to the nearest entrance of Kedron Brook’s acres of parklands, 500m to the Northern Busway and 700m to Market Central Lutwyche and the newly announced Lamington Markets development. The CBD is only 6km away, with the tunnel network and major arterials nearby.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.