POST-WAR HOME – Life on Kedron Brook
2 Jack Street, Gordon Park QLD 4031
Attention investors, land bankers and future owner occupiers. This neat and very tidy home sits on 405sqm, offering an exciting opportunity to secure a post-war gem in the booming suburb of Gordon Park. Directly opposite the entry to Amelia Park and expansive green space of Kedron Brook to enjoy a healthy outdoor lifestyle. Well suited to professional couples, young families and downsizers looking for a home with modern features and a large backyard. There are tenants in the home until July 2022.
– Open plan living with glass bi-folds to deck
– Huge rear entertaining deck overlooking yard
– Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
– Contemporary bathroom with bath
– Large backyard with cubby house
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Lockable under house laundry and storage
– Secure lockup garage for 2 cars
Location and lifestyle are everything and this is a fantastic opportunity for both. Literally on your doorstep is Kedron Brook and Two Streets Over cafe only a short stroll away. Easy access to Lutwyche Central, recently updated restaurant strip along Stafford Road, Stafford City and Westfield Chermside shopping centres. The airport link, connections to all major arterials and Lutwyche Busway are within a short distance making this home an exciting inner-city opportunity.