CLASSIC HOME – Renovated Avenues Queenslander
31 Tenth Avenue, Windsor QLD 4030
This classic Queenslander is immaculate throughout, boasting fresh interiors, a stylish kitchen with servery, wide covered deck and inground pool. Summer ready for entertaining, offering instant appeal this attractive home is perfect for small families and young professionals keen to enter the inner north market. Explore the potential to develop under the residence in the years to come, or simply move in and enjoy as is.
– Country style kitchen with farmhouse sink
– Breakfast bar seating, bifold servery windows
– Bosch appliances, clever additional wall storage
– Separate living and casual dining areas
– Two built-in bedrooms, master with ensuite
– Third child’s bedroom or perfect home office
– Sunroom, reading and media area, study nook
– Poolside sundeck and featured pergola
– Original coloured casement windows
– Solar system with 24 panels and 5kWh inverter
– Air-conditioned living and bedrooms
– Courtyard, single carport and undercroft storage
– Catchment for Windsor State School
Windsor delivers amenity and lifestyle, with excellent transport links and plenty of green spaces to enjoy. This beautifully presented home set in an ultra-convenient location just 4km from the CBD, a short walk to Windsor State School and train. A great choice of shopping options with Homezone and Newmarket Village shopping centres or enjoy a coffee or dinner with friends in the nearby Wilston dining precinct.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.