LARGE FAMILY HOME – Elevated Entertainer with Skyline Views
47 Swan Terrace, Windsor QLD 4030
Auction Location: ON-SITE.
With two separate fully featured homes under the one roof, an inground pool plus granny flat or studio/5th Bedroom, this residence offers the perfect living environment for large or extended families. There is scope to live on either level then lease out the other. Each spacious level has an entry, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, contemporary interiors, designer kitchens and outdoor entertaining areas. Gather poolside and have a drink at the garden bar, watch the fireworks and city skyline lights then retreat to your own private air-conditioned spaces.
– Raised and renovated Queenslander on 506m2
– Ability to divide separate levels (One utility meter)
– Elevated, eastern aspect ideal for entertaining
– Versatile, open plan living and dining areas
– Stone tops and glass splashbacks
– Upper level with office, two ensuites & deck
– Lower level has two terraces and extensive storage
– Easy care, scratch resistant oak look floors
– Individual laundries, Crimsafe, secure access
– Powder room and shower for pool users
– BBQ area, landscaped gardens, decked walkways
– Double carport, walk to train, bus and shops
Less than 4km from the CBD, Windsor is right in the heart of the action, with convenient amenities and unbeatable transport links close at hand. Walk or cycle 300m to Downey Park, link to the Enoggera Bikeway, walking distance to Northey Street Markets and there is an excellent choice of shopping centres within easy reach. Situated in the Windsor State School catchment and convenient to many private secondary schools.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.