RENOVATOR HOME – Raise, Renovate, Extend On 810m2
86 Richmond Street, Gordon Park QLD 4031
Fast becoming a rare opportunity in Gordon Park are elevated double blocks ripe for renovation. This original c. 1922 Queenslander offers so much potential, spread across two lots with huge potential to create a substantial forever home. With an incredible, elevated northeast aspect and capturing a suburban vista, this position is hard to match. This classic beauty has all the makings of becoming one of Gordon Park’s finest family homes.
– Original home offers charm and street appeal
– Spectacular district views to the east, breezes
– Character features, only 3 owners over 100 years
– House name ‘Allawah’ – ‘make your abode here’
– Existing formal lounge and dining room
– 3m soaring ceilings throughout the home
– Versatile enclosed sleepout and verandah spaces
– Eat-in kitchen with vintage cabinets, gas cooking
– Original floor coverings over hoop pine boards
– Enormous main bedroom with window seat & WIR
– Updated bathroom fittings, additional toilet
– Original wooden garage with mechanic’s pit
Gordon Park is a family friendly, inner-north pocket that is handy to it all. With a new dining scene along Stafford Road, great transport links, the much-loved Kedron Brook parklands and central to the shopping hubs of Chermside, Stafford and Lutwyche, this gem of a suburb is in demand. Highly regarded state schools and the Padua precinct are only a few minutes away by car.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.