CHARACTER HOME – Renovated Queenslander
103 Adamson Street, Wooloowin QLD 4030
Offering ultimate convenience to everything a modern family desires, this renovated inner city Queenslander is ready for immediate enjoyment. Recent upgrades of the lower level has extended living zones across two levels, both opening to wide covered timber decks. Delivering a perfect balance of character charm and modern upgrades, this neat home meets all the needs for year round entertaining. The lower deck flows on to a private low maintenance backyard with artificial grass and mature trees. A luxe master bedroom opens to a spa and green outlook, perfect for relaxation and taking down time.
– Elevated upper deck capturing cooling breezes
– Traditional Queenslander features, 3m high ceilings
– Scandi hued palette throughout, quality fittings
– Separate home office that can easily be separated
– 900mm gas cooker, dishwasher, granite benchtops
– All bedrooms built-in, two with walk in robes
– Freestanding bath, twin rainshowers in ensuite
– Downstairs powder room, ample neat storage
– Gorgeous street appeal with gatehouse entry
When convenience is important, this location allows you to leave the car at home and commute effortlessly to the city with the train station 200m away. An easy walk for the kids, Eagle Junction SS, Clayfield College and Kedron SHS are all less than 15 minutes away. Central to Lutwyche and Clayfield shops, Airport Link and majors, this trendy suburb is in demand.