LUXURY HOME – Grand Family Opulence on 896sqm
9 Daisy Street, Grange QLD 4051
Auction Location: ON-SITE
With sophisticated and bespoke crafted inclusions, this ultra-luxurious family residence offers a truly indulgent lifestyle. Set on a retained level 896sqm block and designed with the entertainer in mind, this glamourous home is opulent in every way. Featuring an expansive living zone with perfect connectivity to a north facing rear yard and entertainment zone with pool, outdoor kitchen, built-in BBQ, gas pizza oven and ceiling heaters. Boasting a well considered floor plan that caters for a larger family with five bedrooms and three bathrooms set across the upper level. In addition, on the lower level is a sixth bedroom with private entrance and ensuite that offers versatility for extra family members or work at home arrangements. This home presents a flawless layout for all to enjoy whilst providing each family member their own sanctuary.
– Grand scale with an impressive 597sqm floorplan
– 3 metre ceilings down, 2.7 metre ceilings up
– Newly built by Scott Clements Constructions
– Luxurious appointments throughout
– Designer soft furnishings, handcrafted staircase
– Entertainers kitchen with large butlers pantry
– Miele intelligent induction cooktop, dual ovens
– Outdoor kitchen with integrated Weber Family Q
– Vintec fridges, gas fireplace and smart lighting
– Double driveway and dual guest entrances
– Lavish master suite with bath and dressing room
– Media room with pool view, games room and gym
– Ducted air conditioning, security intercom, 10kWh solar
– Fully irrigated gardens and lawns
– 4 car covered in garage and space for home gym
– Off-street parking for an additional 4 cars
– Purpose built carport to accommodate a boat
– Council Rates $921.80 per quarter
Grange is an upmarket, leafy suburb offering a distinct lifestyle appeal for families. This house is a one-minute walk to the esteemed Wilston State School and is in the prized catchment for Kelvin Grove State College. With such a wide choice of local amenities, parks and vibrant cafés all nearby with the CBD only 6km away.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.