CHARACTER HOME – Elevated Brook Living
71 Bedford Street, Gordon Park QLD 4031
This pristine character home is proudly positioned on a dry, elevated block that backs directly onto Kedron Brook parklands. Perfect for generational family living and offering distinct separation, the ground level features a self-contained studio with separate bedroom and living. This versatile addition could also be well suited as a home business space or work studio. Immaculate throughout with fresh interiors, high ceilings, VJ walls, large bedrooms, designer bathrooms and plenty of storage. Located in a prime position with stunning lush brook views and direct park access, both levels overlook the backyard and pool where you can relax and enjoy this rich green aspect.
– Spacious front deck with East aspect
– Light-filled living room opens onto back deck
– Kitchens feature Ilve & Miele appliances
– Main bedroom with French doors to deck
– Recently repainted internally and externally
– Stunning matt finish timber flooring
– Second full kitchen, 4-burner Miele gas cooktop
– 16.6m solar heated lap pool
– Air conditioned, 5kW solar inverter
– Crimsafe on all accessible windows and doors
– Spacious garage with generous storage
– Additional off-street parking
Located in the lush scenery of the inner north, this home is extremely convenient to both the CBD and Brisbane airport. Gordon Park is a beloved neighbourhood with its quiet, tree-lined streets, a true feeling of community, and a broad range of amenities. There is something for everyone with major shopping centres, easy access to well-acclaimed public and private schools, popular local cafés, excellent commuter convenience and verdant parks all close at hand.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.