POST WAR HOME – North Aspect Entertainer
31 Maple Street, Wavell Heights QLD 4012
Well positioned, this tidy post war home boasts a wide covered deck that captures cool elevated breezes, taking full advantage of the desirable north to rear aspect. Located on a quiet street with incredible potential to renovate or rebuild your dream home. Featuring air-conditioned living across a single level and a downstairs alfresco entertaining area that opens to the large family friendly yard, this character-filled residence is ready to move in and enjoy.
– Brilliant potential to renovate, extend or demolish
– Spacious open-plan living and dining
– Perfect for entertaining family and friends
– Modern kitchen, refreshed bathroom
– Three bedrooms, two with built-ins
– Original floorboards, character cornices
– Generous under house storage
– Split system air-conditioning throughout
– Single undercover carport, downstairs laundry
– Fenced backyard, exceptional privacy
Wavell Heights is renowned for its quiet streets, abundant greenery, friendly neighbours and boutique suburban cafes. Located under 10km from the CBD and only a 15 minute drive to the airport, commuting is made effortless with brilliant service from both buses and trains. This home is centrally positioned with numerous parks, walking tracks and bike paths all close at hand, in addition to being in the Geebung SS and Wavell SHS catchment.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.