POST WAR HOME – Lush North Aspect
45 Bedford Street, Gordon Park QLD 4031
This immaculate post-war home has been thoughtfully renovated and offers a modern convenient lifestyle. The elevated position and wide deck captures beautiful morning sun and refreshing breezes, fully experiencing the superb north to rear aspect. This home is ideal for entertaining family and friends, with light-filled living across the upper level and a downstairs alfresco terrace that connects to the large pool.
– Expansive north to rear deck with high ceiling
– Panoramic outlook over mature trees and gardens
– Sleek new kitchen with modern appointments
– Four generous bedrooms
– Contemporary renovated bathroom, separate toilet
– New polished wood floors, ornate cornices
– Downstairs utility space can be built in
– Large pool with concrete entertaining space
– Low-maintenance native Australian flora backyard
– Well presented with scope for future development
– Council Rates $663.20 per quarter
Only 6km to CBD, Gordon Park is a desirable inner-north pocket that is central to great shopping, convenient transport, Kedron Brook, and the new Stafford Road dining precinct. Market Central Lutwyche is your nearest major shopping destination with the Airport Link only minutes away. This home is surrounded by a wide variety of local cafes and within the Stafford SS and Kedron SHS catchment.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.