1 Montgomery Street, Gordon Park
3 BED | 3 BATH | 1 CAR
PARKSIDE LIVING AT ITS VERY BEST
Overlooking Kokoda park framed by poinsettia trees and with Kedron Brook literally at the end of the street, is this fully renovated post war home. An alfresco lifestyle is on offer here with two entertaining decks on either side of the centrally located living zone and kitchen. There are three well sized bedrooms all on the same level, including the master with ensuite, main bathroom and separate toilet. The lower level has been built in with two airconditioned utility rooms currently being used as a home office and guest bedroom for private use. An additional bathroom is also located on the lower level, this overall extra space adds excellent value to this neat and tidy home.
- North eastern timber deck overlooking park
- Secure fully fenced level yard great for kids and pets
- Hardwood flooring throughout upper level
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Neutral, fresh and bright interiors
- Single lock up garage and plenty of secure storage
- Neighbouring park has a great children’s playground
Well known as a community orientated and family friendly suburb, Gordon Park continues to grow in demand. Walking along Kedron Brook is social and great fun with bike and running tracks, or just enjoy the birds and relaxing environment. The CBD is just 6kms away and there are buses within walking distance making the commute a breeze. Great shopping centres, quality schools, and excellent cafes are all within easy reach, Brisbane airport is less than 15 minutes away via the airport link tunnel.