12 Balanda Street, Jindalee
SOLD for $510,000
4 BEDROOMS | 3 BATHROOMS | 1 PARKING SPACE
High on the Hill with Panoramic Views on 637sqm
This split level family home is neat and tidy as is and also a brilliant opportunity to add value with further renovations. Great for a family to spread out within the multiple living zones, this includes a separate family room with bathroom, perfect for guests, teenagers or home office. The terraced yard includes a level grassed area and rear outdoor space off the main living zone. Move in now to enjoy whilst the overall floor plan could allow for a staged live-in renovation.
- Panoramic suburban vista from all levels of the home
- Generous living and dining space with polished concrete floors
- Kitchen with cathedral ceilings and meals area taking in view
- Master suite with cathedral ceilings, a walk-through robe and ensuite
- Polished timber floors in all bedrooms
- Family bathroom with separate toilet - ideal for families.
- Several functional utility rooms offer extra storage
- Single lockup garage and additional off street driveway parking
- Air-conditioned living and master bedroom
Located in a very quiet leafy street and a short drive to the Mt Ommaney shopping district and DFO. There are local shops and cafes a short walk away and located within the Jindalee Primary School, Centenary High School catchments. This is a brilliant opportunity to add value to a very unique home and create a fantastic family lifestyle.