22 Parker Street, Newmarket
2 BED | 2 BATH | 1 CAR
Californian Bungalow Freehold Townhouse
This original Californian bungalow sits on a corner block and now forms part of a small freehold block of three. This unique townhouse alternative is set over the one level, perfect for someone looking for the inner city low maintenance lifestyle. Ornate plaster ceilings, built in timber cabinetry and hardwood polished floors set the tone of this quaint home. Conveniently located near every amenity that will make your life a breeze.
- Open plan living and dining room
- Modernised kitchen with additional built in dining area
- Two queen bedrooms each with renovated ensuite
- Both bedrooms also have own study or sitting room
- Single lock up garage and secure fenced yard
- Internal laundry with access to rear yard
With Newmarket reading shopping centre and cinemas approximately 200 metres from your front gate and excellent public transport options at the end of the street. Newmarket is centrally located only minutes from the Herston Medical Precinct, a plethora of cafes and restaurants, Northey Street Organic Markets, public transport, parklands and excellent schools. Newmarket is also only located a mere 4 kilometres from the Brisbane City Centre.