30 Granville Street, Wilston
5 BED | 3 BATH | 2 CAR
‘BurleI’ - A Family Residence of Character and Charm on 688sqm
Framed with romantic scented Frangipani trees, established gardens and a beautiful white picket fence, this family home is both charming and inviting. Entertaining family and friends couldn’t be easier with wrap around veranda and covered deck and lower terrace offering great outdoor spaces to enjoy our beautiful Queensland climate. ‘Burlei’ has a distinctive Spanish mission façade with character and charm boasting high ceilings, timber picture rails and art deco ornate plaster ceilings. Set over two well proportioned levels, this home has been renovated to the highest standard of craftsmanship. Situated in the highly desirable parkland pocket of this premium suburb and surrounded by homes of similar quality and sophistication.
- Dedicated formal living and dining room
- Modern large kitchen with granite central island
- Upstairs veranda connects two outdoor covered decks
- Lower living room and covered terrace overlooks a sparkling pool
- Master bedroom with beautiful bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Four further well sized bedrooms are serviced by two additional bathrooms
- Located on a secure and fully fenced 688sqm block
- Long sloping driveway great for kids with their scooters and bikes
Centrally located to absolutely everything, just walk to the end of the street for a train commute only four stops to the centre of our city. With Downey park sports field, a great choice of parks and dog off- leash areas, weekend adventures are also walking distance from your front gate. There is a wide choice of shopping options including Windsor Homezone and Westfield Chermside. The recently upgraded Newmarket Reading centre offers cinemas and a fantastic choice of restaurants, along with our charming Wilston Village within walking distance. Positioned within the Wilston State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchment and public transport options to private schools.