53 Shamrock Street, Gordon Park
SOLD FOR $665,000
3 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHROOMS | 2 PARKING SPACES
Freehold Townhouse with large secure yard
This is a fantastic opportunity for the astute buyer looking for a small home alternative or downsizers. A fully secure yard is perfect for children or a family dog and very easy to maintain. Freehold and semi-detached, this townhouse is set on a corner block with a highly desirable north-east aspect and is literally metres from Kedron Brook. Perfectly presented and well-proportioned in every way, the home has been freshly painted throughout and upgraded with new air conditioners and dishwasher.
- Set on a 248sqm corner block
- Covered terrace and secure private garden
- Large open plan living area
- Three queen size bedrooms with built-ins
- Master with private covered timber balcony
- Ensuite with double shower and double vanity
- Main bathroom with full sized bath
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Separate laundry and powder room on lower level
- Security screens and excellent storage
Approximately 300 metres away from the Lutwyche busway station, commuting to work in the city has never been an easier option. It’s an easy 5-minute walk to Lutwyche City shopping centre or short drive to Stafford City and Westfield Chermside for a wide choice of shopping options. Two great cafes are within walking distance and the dog off-leash area is at the end of the street. Gordon Park has become a high performing suburb for capital growth and excellent rental return.