63 Newton Street, Grange
5 BEDROOMS | 3 BATHROOMS | 2 PARKING SPACE
Great Honest Home for all Families
This practical residence is perfectly suited for all types of families. Catering to the needs of younger children right through to teenagers or a blended family like the current owners. Offering many break out living zones on both levels, everyone has space to feel at ease and enjoy. A unique blend of a brick and period cottage with a large sophisticated extension taking in a perfect north to rear aspect. All located on a beautifully landscaped 810sqm block with a stunning green outlook towards Grange Forest.
- Quiet formal lounge room with fireplace for intimate chats.
- Award winning kitchen previously featured in Queensland homes magazine
- Huge open plan kitchen, dining, living taking in great panoramic views
- Large north facing deck perfect for entertaining extends internal living zone
- Magnificent master with walk in robe, ensuite and French doors to deck
- Multiple bedrooms and bathroom on upper level for younger families
- Downstairs family room, two bedrooms and bathroom for teens or guests
- Beautiful polished hardwood timber and practical polished concrete floors
- Low-maintenance gardens with herbs, citrus, flowers and ferns
- Easy care grass terraced yard perfect for picnics or play
- Sparkling pool with full-width spa, party lighting and built-in timber seating
- Huge laundry and extensive under home storage
- Just a short walk to the recently voted no.1 café in Brisbane by the Courier Mail - Paddock Espresso
Life is a breeze with so many excellent amenities just a short walk or drive away and situated in the Wilston State School catchment. There is a convenient choice of both Newmarket and Alderley train stations for CBD commuters with Kedron Brook within walking distance. Several shopping centres including Newmarket Village with the popular Reading cinemas and dining options or enjoy the cafes and restaurants of Grange and Wilston Village.