86 Uxbridge Street, Grange
SOLD for $1,805,000
5 BEDROOMS | 3 BATHROOMS | 2 PARKING SPACE
Set on one of the largest usable home sites available in Grange today and tucked away from a busy lifestyle is this designer Family Queenslander. Lovingly renovated and extended over time, the current proud owners have successfully created a lifestyle that makes the most of our fantastic Queensland climate, you will enjoy and use every part of the massive 948 square meter allotment. A sense of calm and privacy is created by mature trees, greenery and meticulously landscaped gardens which surround the home. Clever functionality includes a central covered entertaining deck and a kitchen pavilion which brings the outside in, through frameless double hung and banks of bi-fold windows.
As you step outside, you will make your way down to a wide terrace and 12 metre heated swimming pool with eye catching three blade water feature . This is serviced by an enormous second living zone which includes a kitchenette, this area is great for teenagers, as a guest retreat or entertaining. Adjacent is a huge space currently used as a workshop, which could easily a private studio, office or wine cellar.
- Glamourous wide entry foyer setting a tone of space and style
- Main living zone set over one spacious level
- All living areas open onto northeast aspect
- Sophisticated entertainers’ kitchen with central island and dining space
- Smeg appliances, soft close cabinetry and extensive storage
- Formal living and sitting room with built-in cabinetry
- Master bedroom with dressing room, free standing bath in ensuite
- Three further well sized bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms
- Separate home office also on the upper level
- Multi-zone ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Gorgeous timber floors, a blend of classic and contemporary style
- Frameless glass pool fencing and balustrading on deck
- Wood fired pizza oven and outdoor fire pit
- Oversized 7m x 7m garage with rear door access to yard
- 10,000 litre inground rainwater tank for irrigation
- Additional 3000 litre rainwater tank for private use
With rear gate access directly to the bike tracks and acres of parkland of Kedron brook, this home offers absolute convenience for an active family lifestyle. Positioned within the Wilston State school catchment and just a quick drive to enjoy cafes and restaurants of Wilston Village, our CBD is only 5kms away.